Here is the FOIA request letter to Thomas J. Curry – Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), regarding “Independent Foreclosure Review”, which I’ll send per my lawyer’s advice. Let’s see if and how much of a response we will get….
Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
Washington, D.C. 20219
Regarding “Independent Foreclosure Review”
Original Loan No.:
Purported Current Mortgagee:
Purported Note Holder:
Date of Mortgage:
Date of Foreclosure:
- National defense or foreign policy information properly classified pursuant an Executive Order. 5 U.S.C. § 552(b)(1).
- Documents “related solely to the internal personnel rules and practices of an agency.” 5 U.S.C. § 552(b)(2).
- Documents which would reveal “[t]rade secrets and commercial or financial information obtained from a person and privileged or confidential.” 5 U.S.C. § 552(b)(4).
- Documents which are “inter-agency or intra-agency memorandum or letters” which would be privileged in civil litigation. 5 U.S.C. § 552(b)(5).
- Documents which are “personnel and medical and similar files the disclosure of which would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy.” 5 U.S.C. § 552(b)(6).
(b) The Court continued:
- Documents which are “records or information compiled for law enforcement purposes,” but only if one or more of six (6) specified types of harm would result. 5 U.S.C. §552(b)(7).
- Documents which are related to specified reports prepared by, on behalf of, or for the use of agencies which regulate financial institutions. 5 U.S.C. §552(b)(8).
- Documents which would reveal oil well data. 5 U.S.C. §552(b)(9).
City, State, Zip Code
Telephone number [Optional]