REQUEST FOR PUBLICATION:
- establishes a new rule of law; applies an existing rule of law to a set of facts significantly different from those stated in published opinions
- modifies or criticizes with reasons given, an existing rule of law; addresses or creates an apparent conflict in the law;
- involves a legal issue of continuing public interest;
- invokes a previously overlooked rule of law; reaffirms a principle of law not applied in a recently reported decision;
- makes a significant contribution to legal literature by reviewing either the development of a common law rule or the legislative or judicial history of a provision of a constitution, statute or other written law;
- or is accompanied by a separate opinion concurring or dissenting on a legal issue,
- and publication of the majority and separate opinions would make a significant contribution to the development of the law.
- Send the original signed letter with 3 copies to the Fifth Appellate District, CA Court of Appeal, 2424 Ventura St., Fresno, CA 93721. . A Proof of Service for the interested parties is required to accompany the letter to the court. http://www.courts.ca.gov/2997.htm then to Forms and Rules, to Judicial Council Forms then to Proof of Service APP-009.
- Send a copy by mail or deliver by personal delivery a copy to the named defendants or their attorneys, and to the plaintiff attorney:
- Attorney for Plaintiff Glaski: Law Offices of Richard Antognini, 819 I Street, Lincoln, CA 94568, ph. 916645-7278
- Attorney for Plaintiff Glaski: Law Offices of Catarina M. Benitez, 2014 Tulare St., Ste. 400, Fresno, CA 93721, ph. 559 472-7337
- Attorneys Theodore Bacon and Mikel Glavinovich for the Defendants Bank of America and National Association, et al: AlvaradoSmith Law Offices, 633 West Fifth St., Ste. 1100, Los Angeles, CA 90071 Attn: T. Bacon and M. Glavinovich
Thomas A. Glaski
Richard L. Antognini
Law Offices of Richard L. Antognini
919 I St.
Lincoln, CA 95648
Bank of America, National Association, et al.
Theodore E. Bacon
1 Macarthur Pl Ste 200
Santa Ana, CA 92707
Hon. Donald R. Franson, Jr.
Hon. Rebecca A. Weisman
Hon. Stephen Kane
California Court of Appeal
Fifth Appellate District
2424 Ventura Street
Fresno, CA 93721