Sunday, April 7, 2013

AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE


 



The word of the day is "GRATITUDE."  I am grateful for the good I have received during this journey with you.  I am grateful for the highest and best good manifesting in my life and affairs today and in the days ahead.

Today let me celebrate with you some victories, great and small, from my personal experience.

I am deeply grateful for:

  •  The opportunities to be in service to my fellow man and the friends I've made along the way.
  • All that I have learned on this journey.
  •  Shared information and support.
  •  The successful passage of the California Homeowner's Bill of Rights and working with great people to bring it to fruition.
  • The Mortgage Bank Settlement with the big banks and for the good resulting from it.
  •  Marching throughout the streets of San Francisco and Oakland to Make Banks Pay and the homes that were saved from foreclosure as a result of creating awareness.
  • For being a part of ACCE and the Home Defender's League and the help received and given through these great organizations.
  • For the funds coming to homeowners through the Independent Foreclosure Review Settlement with the major banks.
  • That I am living in my home and am still in the game.
  •  I have good legal representation.
  • I have managed to face every challenge with grace and dignity.
  • I have the love of my family and friends. 
  • I am sane, healthy, and positive-minded.
  • I am grateful for the abundant good -- the victories, the successes, the peace and prosperity, the perfect outcomes, the divine flow, the joy, the happiness, safety and good life -- coming our way.
Today is a new day.  This is a new week.  I have picked myself up and am moving forward.  I am in prayer for the highest and best good to manifest in every challenged homeowner's life, finances, and affairs.  Namaste and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment