Sunday, January 13, 2013

JP Morgan Chase Bank Home Equity Line of Credit Litigation -- Class Action and Approved Settlement

In Re JP Morgan Chase Bank Home Equity Line of Credit Litigation

 Like countless others who obtained HELOCs (Home Equity Line of Credit) through JPMorgan Chase Bank between January 1, 2007 and September 30, 2012, Chase improperly suspended and reduced my HELOC based on Chase (or LSI) determination that my property values had significantly declined.

A nationwide settlement has been proposed in a class action lawsuit, In re JPMorgan Chase Bank Home Equity Line of Credit Litigation, filed in US District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.  Case No. 10-cv-3647-MDL 2167.

To learn more about the proposed settlement and filing a claim go to the website below:
In Re JP Morgan Chase Bank Home Equity Line of Credit Litigation

 

2 comments:

  1. And, how will this help my credit report, which STILL contains their "cancellation" of my line, despite making every single payment, on time????

    ReplyDelete
  2. if I am eligible for this claim, can I have the forclosure removed from my credit report?

    ReplyDelete